Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ingrid Hoffmann Simply Delicioso

You may have noticed that it took me a bit longer to get through this cookbook.  Don't let it that cloud your judgment on this book.

Simply Delicioso is just that! Delicious.  I love this book.  I call it my great after work/busy day cookbook.  When I've been running the streets all day and I'm freaked out about what to make for dinner and I don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen, I run to this book.

The recipes are fast and tasty.  I enjoy my dinner at home best when it taste like it came from a great restaurant and it took little effort to prepare. This book never let me down yet.


Ingrid you did a great job on this book and my family is happy to have this book in our home.  For this reason my.

VERDICTIngrid Hoffmann Simply Delicioso -Passed the Test!

The Cookbook Addict

0 comments: