Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day Two - The Weeknight Cook - Cashew Chicken

Williams-Sonoma The Weeknight Cook: Fresh & Simple Recipes for Good Food EverydayI finally have time on my hands.  I can't believe it! I actually had time to relax and eat my dinner with the boys and watch cartoons with my 5-year-old.

Today I made Cashew Chicken from The Weeknight Cook book by Williams -Sonoma.  The dish came together pretty fast and easy and it tasted really good.  It wasn't infused with lots of flavor, but the flavors it did have hit the mark for a weeknight dinner.

Wow...what do I do with all the extra time?  Read more cookbooks of course LOL!

I may push my luck tomorrow and make a few recipes.  We'll see.  The weather is looking good these days, so I may just hit the BBQ tomorrow.

The Cookbook Addict

0 comments: